Create a link in a text with the following steps:
- Drag a Text widget to the page.
- Write the text you want to turn into a link.
- Select the text and click on the anchor icon in the toolbar above the text.
- In the popup write the address you want to link to. Alternatively you can type the name of a page or post and it’ll start searching for existing content on your website.
- Optionally click on the options icon to make more changes, like selecting the option to open the link in a new tab.
You have now created a link. It’s recommended to let links to external websites open in a new tab, so people won’t leave your website.