Create a news / blog overview page with the following steps:
- Go to Pages and click on Add New.
- Give the page a title, for example ‘News’ or ‘Blog’.
- Click on Publish to save the page.
- Click on Edit with Webpresso® page builder.
- (Optionally) Drag a Heading widget to the page for adding a page title.
- Search for the widget ‘Posts’ and drag it to the page.
- Under Content -> Layout -> Skin you can choose the style of the displayed posts.
- Under Content -> Pagination you can choose the style of pagination.
- Click on Update to save the page.
You now have a news / blog overview page. Under Content you can customize which info should be displayed for each post and under Style can you customize how the blog overview looks.